Author: JFenix

Prepare for an American Spring   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-30 21:15:40 |Display all floors
Seems to me the Democrats are falling into the Trump/GOP trap. They are going to be labelled by the (ignorant) American electorate as "bleeding hearts" for foreigners and Muslims. This is not an issue the Dems can win on. The average person (in EVERY country) is ignorant and selfish. Liberals must deal with the disgusting voter material they confront. Conservatives are GLAD the average voter is so limited. They KNOW HOW to manipulate him!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 22:44:20 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-30 10:29
It turns out that she has a fear of falling on steps so by holding her hand to steady her was not  ...

They weren't going down any steps.  It looked awkward,

It was a diminutive.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 22:46:19 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-30 10:37
Americans would vote for "'splendid' affairs in their leaking marriage" - I seem to recall the Ame ...
Hillary Clinton certainly dismissed the incident(s) as being of lesser importance to their political life.

The reason why she is not popular with feminists.....lol

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 23:06:32 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-30 23:02
Whats the difference between people from the south & north in the States@JFenix?

Its kind of hard to generalize.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 00:15:10 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-30 09:02
Whats the difference between people from the south & north in the States@JFenix?

More an urban vs suburban vs rural standpoint nowadays - given the amount of migration that has occurred in the U.S. with the introduction of the U.S. Interstates and all sorts of movement of U.S. Businesses.

Yet... it is amazing to see the amount of people in the U.S. and around the world, that for all ability of mass transit on a global scale, have barely ventured farther less than 300 miles from where they call home.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 00:20:31 |Display all floors
As for my two cents... since I am living in what could be the epicenter of more than a few issues for the next two years...  sit back, enjoy the floor show, and marvel at what will not really occur as seen in other parts of the world.

The reality is that for all of the noise being generated in the urban areas and select venues... it not going to extend much further without getting told to knock it off because "This is Library":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejfdYL5NUVs

China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 07:51:32 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-30 22:44
They weren't going down any steps.  It looked awkward,

It was a diminutive.

The pictures I saw supported both her and the claim. Steps later published a treatise supporting the claim.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.