Author: JFenix

Prepare for an American Spring   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-31 08:00:48 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-31 07:51
The pictures I saw supported both her and the claim. Steps later published a treatise supporting t ...

It made her look weak and submissive.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 08:56:07 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-31 08:00
It made her look weak and submissive.

Large sections of the media were very dismissive of her sucking up to him but I guess you have to bow the knee to get good trade deals to slap the EU with. But if she does suffer from this fear of steps as claimed then the body language would certainly portray weakness.

But talking of dirty old men pursuing nubile trophy women , there have been a couple of newspaper articles recently. One pointed out to us that older women are increasingly seeking out younger men while the younger women are increasingly seeking out the older men. Must be the feminist influence with everybody seeking equality.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 09:15:32 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-31 08:56
Large sections of the media were very dismissive of her sucking up to him but I guess you have to  ...

People shouldn't be so shallow as to let age and beauty come before brains and personality.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 09:43:37 |Display all floors
America is supposed to be the leader and sets exemplary leadership. Look what is happening to the leader itself.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-31 10:01:56 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-30 23:20
I just told my friends that its a pity your country is in such a turmoil now.

its been in turmoil for a while now
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 10:28:03 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-31 09:15
People shouldn't be so shallow as to let age and beauty come before brains and personality.

I married a surgeon and she is beautiful. Go figure.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 10:36:27 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-31 10:09
How many years of difference between a woman and a senior man should be called big difference you  ...

I have no idea as to what is considered a "big" difference. It will vary between cultures. Taking hypothetically, a man of 40 is likely to be incompatible with a 20 year old. Conversely a man of 60 is far less likely to be incompatible with a 40 year old and yet the age difference is the same in both examples. But in both instances they could both love each other and, since it is their choice, nobody else has the right to pass judgement albeit that "I told you so" comments might well be justified if it goes wrong.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.