Views: 18138|Replies: 45

Donald Trump: Please Visit China Daily Forum Once a Day   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-24 04:32:58 |Display all floors
As you all know, Trump was not educated to be a President; he was educated to sell real estate.  So, Trump pretty much knows nothing about anything.

So, I am asking Trump to properly educate himself to be an effective President.  And to get that good education, I ask him to visit China Daily forum daily to learn all the good ideas to help make America great again.  

There are really educated posters here, such as petera.  

China Daily forum will take a leading role in helping Trump Make America Great Again.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-24 08:31:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-24 20:58:32 |Display all floors

AriCohen Currently offline
Registration time2017-1-23Last login2017-1-23

tr011
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-24 23:15:19 |Display all floors
I listened again to Trump's nomination speech. There's a certain idealism in him despite his wealth and crudeness. A disturbed, unstable person. Could be manipulated by someone clever. He could be turned in a progressive direction.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-25 12:50:07 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-1-24 23:15
I listened again to Trump's nomination speech. There's a certain idealism in him despite his wealth  ...

My dear friend Ted, I doubt that someone who managed to accumulate a fortune like Trump can be easily manipulated. However, now that he is president the realities of office will no doubt temper his exuberance somewhat. His inauguration speech was nothing but a polemic.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-25 15:48:26 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2017-1-25 12:50
My dear friend Ted, I doubt that someone who managed to accumulate a fortune like Trump can be eas ...

Somehow,
explainable; in my opinion, this guy will be good to the world.

Look after yourself first; (been done since II world war).
which was easy...

now we need to WORK with China, not have WAR, as so many would love to see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-25 20:46:03 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-1-25 15:48
Somehow,
explainable; in my opinion, this guy will be good to the world.

He is the world boss so we should listen

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.