Author: Maxwell996

[US] What are the advantages of living in China instead of the USA?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-29 14:22:43 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-23 23:58
Some of friends told me that China is the Heaven of men, how come?

Simple, because there are millions of Chinese girls they can choose from, and they can change partners everyday, like they change their underwear!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-29 14:34:20 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2017-1-25 20:11
Oh boy, more gobbledygook ... And now you say you studied law for two years ... Where may I ask? B ...

He might well have studied overseas!  There are many Chinese international students who write English like he does; they are good at passing exams like IELTS but that does not mean they have attained international standard of English proficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-29 14:59:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-29 15:37:53 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-29 15:06
Everything is perfect here.  I just cannot be bothered.  I need simple life rather than unnecessary  ...

why is there such a variation in your english at different times of the day?
sometimes it is very good, but now it makes little sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-29 16:26:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-1-29 14:59
Cheap commodities are ideal for Chinese who have set their mind on saving pennies instead of inves ...

Everyone makes his or her choice, to buy Made in China or made overseas, to live in up market or lower end homes, and many don't mind the peak hour  crowds as long as they get to destination. My point is that in China, you have a choice, in many countries you don't even have a choice as everything is expensive!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-29 16:38:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-1-29 14:59
Cheap commodities are ideal for Chinese who have set their mind on saving pennies instead of inves ...

Made in China does not automatically mean poor quality, admittedly some are, but many are on par with those made overseas and indeed Made in China products are flooding markets abroad. Walk into any Walmart Store in the US and you would find Made in China products all over and the Americans are loving them!  Your experience with clothes made in China is not shared by many, including foreigners!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-29 16:46:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-1-29 16:38
Made in China does not automatically mean poor quality, admittedly some are, but many are on par w ...

products made in China for overseas markets have to adhere to the minimum product standards of that country, including Health and Safety standards.
When it comes to the use of toxic or inappropriate materials, or poor quality of manufacture, there are products that would not be accepted for sale in many countries outside of China, but would be sold in China.
In China, there does not seem to be any minimum product standard, hence the ability to produce cheap knock-offs from the same factory that manufactures a higher quality product for overseas.

I know a couple of foreign companies that manufacture in China that employ many full time staff to ensure that corners are not cut in China, or that the manufacturer doesn't produce fake cheaper versions for the home market.

in China, especially with clothes, of you buy cheap, expect to pay twice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.