Views: 1291|Replies: 11

An unpredictable US may cause mishaps [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-7 10:23:02 |Display all floors
US President-elect Donald Trump pauses as he talks to members of the media at Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, US, December 21, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]
Donald Trump said he likes to be unpredictable. Indeed, he has been successful in confusing enemies, allies and partners alike. He said China has stolen American jobs and threatened to slap a 45 percent import tariff on Chinese goods. And i ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 10:23:03 |Display all floors
It's not that Trump is unpredictable, you read the western media what the U.S. people say/think about him, then you realize the man is not capable to run a country. All I can say is, best of luck to the U.S. public, after all you will need all the luck to survive with such a president.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 14:11:47 |Display all floors
The statement that "Any further US intrusion into the waters of China-controlled islands or reefs will only show the US to be the troublemaker" is inaccurate.  Up until a few years ago the US and anyone else inclined was sailing in waters where China has now constructed bases on sunken reefs.
This would indicate that it is China that is the chief troublemaker.
I am sure the moderators will not publish this comment as there can be no opinion published that has a negative view of China.  What a shame the truth can be hidden so easily from average Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 16:00:18 |Display all floors
Peter04 Post time: 2017-1-7 14:11
The statement that "Any further US intrusion into the waters of China-controlled islands or reefs wi ...

and now go back to school

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 16:03:16 |Display all floors
Peter04 Post time: 2017-1-7 14:11
The statement that "Any further US intrusion into the waters of China-controlled islands or reefs wi ...

so worried ya are...
why arn't Malaysia and the Philippines share your silly talk?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 16:28:59 |Display all floors
Both of you steal from each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 18:13:27 |Display all floors
I stand corrected. Well done moderators. For the record I agree that Trump will be unpredictable to friend and foe alike. The remainder of the "establishment" should luckily be more predictable and will from time to time manage to block Trump.  Lets all hope it is enough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.