Author: wuzheyuamily

Woman leads ‘agency’ that helps scorned wives beat home wreckers   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-20 06:46:58 |Display all floors
MichaelM Post time: 2016-12-20 01:19
This contributes to the international stigma that China has earned as an uncivilized society and peo ...

and the sad thing is that these women think they are doing nothing wrong in attacking (assaulting) other women.

It takes two to cheat in a relationship, and you can be sure the cheating husbands are not treated as harshly or humiliated in public.
Could it be that the wives are more afraid of losing their comfortable lives than dealing with the relationship problems with their husbands as adults would.

One of the most depressing things i witnessed at Chinese universities is the black cars of officials and wealthy men lined up outside on a Friday, waiting for the girls who foolishly believe that they are being 'independent' by becoming mistresses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-20 07:07:34 |Display all floors
In China people like to 'beat up' other people when they feel stronger - such as being in a group - and know that their victim is pretty much powerless. However, they are not really eager to get into a real fight and are usually cowards in confrontations when it is one-on-one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-20 07:10:59 |Display all floors
Why does this so-called 'agency' woman not pursue the real perpetrators... usually the cheating husbands?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-20 07:42:06 |Display all floors
Cheater or cheatee... harassment is harassment, and in some places that is a crime.  
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-20 08:29:33 |Display all floors
in order to making money .. these guys really wouldn't refuse anything ..

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-21 21:43:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-21 22:38:53 |Display all floors
1105852048 Post time: 2016-12-19 21:30
Yes, they are real stories. I once saw two women stripping naked a young mother with her toddler, be ...

China, the cradle of civilisation and civility
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.