Author: dragon8

The Coming War on China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-7 05:22:13 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-5 23:46
How is the snow shovelling

Christ! You always seems bad luck for me, Dusty. Oh!!! I can envisage it now: pristine beaches, palm trees, soothing breeze of the South Pacific in a perfect marriage with the warm equatorial sun and Nicole Kidmans of the land in their Victoria Secrets hardwares designed to kill on sight, now why can't we have that in Vancouver???? I envy, Dusty... I envy envy envy envy!!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-7 05:54:59 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-1-7 05:22
Christ! You always seems bad luck for me, Dusty. Oh!!! I can envisage it now: pristine beaches, pa ...

I don't know but I have the tropical South Pacific zephyr and the beautiful beachers, we have storms today at least the rain is warm.
Have a good day and I cannot be blamed for the North American Winter

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-1-7 08:23:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 09:25:02 |Display all floors
'Project 4.1' occurred in 1954 during the buildup of the cold war with Russia when man knew basically nothing about the effects of radioactivity on man. Everybody has come a long way since then.  But what does this have to do with China? What I can see is China is flexing its muscles and is waiting for any excuse to attack and quickly say it was done in defense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 13:15:08 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-7 05:54
I don't know but I have the tropical South Pacific zephyr and the beautiful beachers, we have stor ...

'Have a good day and I cannot be blamed for the North American Winter'
Australia is among the worst in world with the highest coal consumption per capita than any other country on earth.

The Green Innovation Index:
International Edition, put together by Next 10, analyses and ranks the economic and energy performance of the world’s 50 largest economies, including Australia. The report, released this morning, places Australia among the worst in world with the highest coal consumption per capita than any other country on earth.

The report ranks Australia 45th out of 50 for per capita emissions, only marginally better than gulf nations such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. It also finds that Australia’s total energy consumption is higher than France, Italy and California despite having a smaller population. And the hits just keep on coming, with Australia also ranked among the worst for energy use (43rd) per capita and electricity use (45th) per capita.

Being the 5th largest producer of coal and the highest consumers of coal per capita, Australia has a crucial role to play in helping the world to avoid the most dangerous impacts of climate change, as the pollution from Australia’s coal resources alone could take us two-thirds of the way to a two-degree rise in global temperature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-7 22:43:23 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-1-6 17:25
'Project 4.1' occurred in 1954 during the buildup of the cold war with Russia when man knew basicall ...

Forts Sprately and Forts Parcel is「CONCEIVED」 as part of China's national defence 「DIRE NEEDS ITEMS」to safeguard the Motherland against attacks coming from GUAM, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, AQINO3rd cronies, schizo's of Poopsland, and the yet civilised world of the EAST INDIES, Boston man, so whats so wrong about China wanting to defend itself? I mean you defend yourself so why shouldn't we?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-8 00:24:18 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-6 13:54
I don't know but I have the tropical South Pacific zephyr and the beautiful beachers, we have stor ...

C'mon, Dusty, please don't give me that scientific bull "zephyr"...  I mean with all of those cool 36 -26 -36 Kidmans and Zita-Jones you have down there, please understand that it's just natural for us to try and adopt a more 「poetic」means of describing those soothing cool breezes you have there in the South Pacific -- an environment deserving of the words kisses, caress, and smoothing to describe it. Why turn beautiful moments that only the south Pacific can bring into a tube baby or something that can be poured straight from a can when we can use the real deals to describe life and all it's wonders? Please Dusty. Please "STOP" using the term "zephyr" because it so "brings back painful memories of that rusty old Clunker I used to have" and all of those 36-26-36'ers that sits in the passenger before I got hooked ;)?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.