Views: 8364|Replies: 31

My Beautiful Huskies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-8 09:50:52 |Display all floors
I suffer from clinical major depressive disorder as well as clinical anxiety (severe social anxiety, including anxiety attacks), and Ellie & Atlas have truly saved me in so many ways. Their need and want to be outside, explore, work, and play has forced me to be that kind of person, and they’ve helped me discover that it’s exactly what I need to decompress and get myself back together whenever I fall apart.
So many mornings I wake up exhausted, even after a good night’s rest, my body aching, my head clouded. Ellie & Atlas are my purpose to get up every morning, they’re what truly keep me going each & every day no matter how much my body begs me to stay in bed.
But let me start from the beginning, when I met Ellie.

by​ Melanie
I suffer from clinical major depressive disorder and clinical anxiety and Ellie & Atlas, my two huskies, have saved me in so many ways
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-8 09:51:24 |Display all floors
So many mornings I wake up exhausted, even after a good night’s rest, my body aching, my head clouded
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-8 09:51:59 |Display all floors
Ellie & Atlas are my purpose to get up every morning. But let me start from the beginning, when I met Ellie…

3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-8 09:52:23 |Display all floors
I got Ellie when she was 13 weeks old. Her previous owner had personal circumstances preventing them from being able to care for her
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-8 09:52:47 |Display all floors
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-8 09:53:17 |Display all floors
Back then, when I got Ellie, I was severely overweight, and still struggled through dark thoughts almost daily

5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-8 09:53:35 |Display all floors
I knew instantly that she was supposed to be in my life, she was meant to change my life
5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.