Views: 781|Replies: 6

Obama makes it difficult for Trump to mend ties with Moscow: Kremlin [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-18 17:23:49 |Display all floors
US President-elect Donald Trump speaks at election night rally in Manhattan, New York, US, November 9, 2016. [Photo/Agencies] MOSCOW - The Kremlin on Thursday blamed outgoing US President Barack Obama for the deterioration of ties with Russia, which it said would make it difficult for US President-elect Donald Trump to mend bilateral relations.
In a briefing before Russian President Vladimir Puti ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-18 17:23:50 |Display all floors
i am glad to be one here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-19 11:26:44 |Display all floors
Obama added 9 trillion Debt - this is quite an accoplishment. However- he did not use the red carpet in Hangzhou and was setting the stage for Hillary and her Asia Pivot. Drain the Swaamp !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-20 05:01:21 |Display all floors
I thought Obama is a Nobel Peace Price winner!!!  Don't think he is ever a peace maker to given this noble title.  Quite the opposite.  Shame really.  What hope the world has with this nonsense going on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-20 12:05:44 |Display all floors
Before you respond to this article, you should first write "I am American or I am Russian" then you continue.
@ Palladin, He added 9 trillion, how much did he inherit?
@ Thai,He doesn’t suppose to win a noble peace price because he said NO to Russia taken over a sovereign country.
Look folks, you cannot give proper account of Heaven if you’re not from Heaven. Trump is sounding tough, wait till he is inaugurated and then congress will tell him No to every steps he takes.
Why is it difficult to amend ties? Abolish everything and give welcome your friend Putin, they have hacked the election, helped him to power what else is there not to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-20 13:31:54 |Display all floors
There is totally nothing difficult for Donald Trump to mend ties with Russia. Notably he has only two months ti stir the pot and Donald trump has four years to brew it and if he perform at his best perhaps it is eight instead. As long as Donald Trump and Putin know what he is doing anything he can do both of them can undo it.

All Obama wanted is to create a legend for himself that all and nothing that matters to him right now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.