Views: 1203|Replies: 2

Hey grandma, where is my umbrella? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-10-27 15:08:28 |Display all floors
A photo of an old woman holding up an umbrella for a young child has recently gone viral on China’s social media. In the photo, the kid is not at all covered by the umbrella, which looks amusing.

Some web users added funny captions borrowed from Chinese pop songs to the picture, such as “Grandma, am I the one you love most?” or “Chilly rain pats my face.” They also created emoticons of the kid.

The girl, from Hefei City of Anhui Province, is 2 years old. The old woman is her grandmother. They were on their way to a wet market to claim the milk bottle left there the previous day.

The grandmother didn’t realize the funny scene until a passer-by, who also took the picture, reminded her.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-10-27 15:19:01 |Display all floors
What so special about this picture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-27 20:15:05 |Display all floors
Why always laugh at others? --------顾此失彼-----------When you gain something here, this might mean you have lost another thing there!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.