Author: SEARU

What is the relationship between master and apprentice? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-10-19 12:46:17 |Display all floors
apprentice should respect the master.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-19 19:04:37 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2016-10-18 18:09
students and apprentices have to understand that they must put in time and effort to become profic ...

Thank for your interesting comments which has brought me nice memory about the past of my own school life!

In the senior middle school, Mr. Wu was physics teacher who often made jokes in his class. He would bought some medicine with one thermos of hot water for some sick pupil! There was no generation-gap between us. All students enjoy talking with him!

In the passage of the teaching building, to my surprise I saw one student asking the Department Dean some toilet paper!  What moved me was that the professor really reacted with pleasure!

My original main idea on this topic  focused on how teachers should deal with textbooks for teaching. Of course, it would be better if you can dance with the young that would influence them in a positive way and that is more noble than parent‘s spoon-feeding or hand-in-hand walking!

By the way, I tell you another story: Once a time, before the class I heard the students sing a popular song named "Keep our roots! (把根留住)". But their tone sounded not as  pleasant as that on the radio! ---------Maybe it was the God who drove me to sing the same song with deep feeling for correction.  ----------I won their applause before the end of the singing!

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-19 19:33:57 |Display all floors
Huanha Post time: 2016-10-18 20:11
Maybe more important than the relationship between parent and child.

Yes, how to be good teacher to properly handle the relationship with children is more meaningful for the society since one human-soul-engineer influence dozens of students every day and thousands of ones  in the whole life!

Parent is the kid‘s first teacher whose words and acts play in important role on the young‘s growth!

Furthermore all adults are teachers for the kids in the society!  So this thread is fit for all readers to have a nice thinking on how to behave before the children!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-20 17:30:25 |Display all floors
                              One-sentence-teacher
On the wall of my colleague‘s office I saw a banner with such a note:
恩师良言一句,
学生受益一生!
Teacher's one piece of advice is so meaningful for my whole life!

What is the wonderful story behind the silk banner?

Mr. Si told me: Tom was his student who did not do quite well on lessons and of course he would be able to enter university through the normal national exam.  But from his words and action I judged that he was fit to join the army where he would have bright future! ------------Encouraged by the teacher one word, Tom became a soldier and few years later he was promoted as captain!  ---------The student-officer was so thankful to his head-teacher that he presented the red banner when he visited mother-school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-22 20:00:28 |Display all floors
correction:
of course he would (not) be able to enter university through the normal national exam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-17 20:37:13 |Display all floors
skilled worker ushers in the gate, leads a pious life depending on individual
The darkest hour is that before the dawn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.