Views: 1802|Replies: 3

Quintuplets from Odessa became real “stars” of Instagram [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-10-5 19:33:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2016-10-5 19:34

1.jpg

This summer, a miracle happened in the regional perinatalcenter in Odessa: 37-year-old Oksana Kobeletskaya who should have born twochildren became a mother of five!

2.jpg

Babies were born by means of cesarean section two and a halfmonths ahead of schedule. However, all the children were healthy! After twomonths and six days, kids with mother were discharged home from the hospital,where their dad and older 3-year-old sister Alice were waiting.

3.jpg

Photographers could not ignore such an event: in the Odessastudio babies were photographed. "Denis, Vlad, David, Sasha and Dashapleasantly surprised us, because in their 2 months it was easier to work withthem than we expected - kids slept sweetly, and we have created a wonderfulstory of love and friendship, which, I am sure began in a mother's tummy forthem and their parents "- photographer Julia Guseva shared her emotions onInstagram.

4.jpg

Photos of «quintuplets" touched Network: users came tothe delight of incredibly cute pictures of children.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-10-12 13:22:46 |Display all floors
Twins r a mystery 2 me, let alone quintuplets, simply a miracle.      

I like luking at them on the street when they pass by me.        

Great Mom, bring them up will b the greatest job u'll do in the rest of yr life. Pull 4 u!      

Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-10-16 14:52:55 |Display all floors
No sleep

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-10-16 14:53:29 |Display all floors
Big sister will be busy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.