Author: SEARU

How to make our education more beautiful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-10-4 05:53:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-5 14:36:19 |Display all floors
The first agriculture reform was originated by peasants of that village and allowed by officials and soon it was carried out all China.
In fact, our education_industry is quite young that needs innovation. That is our duty that we must train our kids in high efficiency with less pain and more pleasure!

I wish my stupid suggestion_ writing could spark experts' clever theory.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-5 20:32:03 |Display all floors
I seldom do flattering to others and we should not always say good words about our teaching!  Each teacher prepares every class with great effect but it is not enough I think. We must pay good attention to the kids’  interest that should be the main motive energy for their progress in the long term!

In fact everyone including children are smart to the external environment that includes kinds of information touching the hearing and sight.  We do different actions to the concrete condition.

Human's memory and creativity is powerful that may beyond your imagination!   It is said an ordinary person could memorize half of the knowledge from all books stored in the biggest library in the U.S. if he (or she)works properly with the head!--------I heard the saying on the radio in 1980s.

So never blame kids for their poor behavior since maybe the real problem lies on the school side!

The success of Chinese education should let most students play out much of their potential ability that needs the teachers’ wisdom and the clever administration of the authority!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-10-8 05:02:16 |Display all floors
How to make our education more beautiful?
Have Perfumecity as your Tutor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-8 20:09:59 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-10-8 05:02
How to make our education more beautiful?
Have Perfumecity as your Tutor

Perfumecity is professional transistor whose posts are Really beautiful with wonderful photos although some of those pictures might be beyond reality!

I had spent months on how to take and make wonderful photos in that college and it is not hard for me to post nice pictures on school outlooking But that is not what I want say about!    Instead, I care much more about the backbone of our education cause! The basic textbooks should be national top project that means a lot to our nation!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-10-26 04:40:52 |Display all floors
Make it fair throught China

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-10-28 19:52:13 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-10-8 20:09
Perfumecity is professional transistor whose posts are Really beautiful with wonderful photos alth ...

I'll fight you for her

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.