Author: SEARU

How to make our education more beautiful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-25 11:14:22 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-23 13:28
Make education interesting and revelent to the child

Thanks for your reply that drives drives me to think more about the topic!

Interest is half your success!  Mr. Mo-Yan is interested in writing novel that internal active force was so great that could win the Nobel Prize for literature! ------------We have noticed that few students spend not too much time on lessons with high marks since their work style is advanced with high efficiency who also have good interest in schooling! ----------
But to the sadness, we also see that many children have lost the precious interest for study who have wasted a lot time on books but achieved little due to their poor learning method!  

Interest looks like the starter of the engine that should be developed through good textbooks and teaching!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-27 08:48:23 |Display all floors
The following was my comment on other‘s thread which is also fit for this topic of my own! ----------
"As a student I had to recite many ancient poems and modern essays but now I have forgot most of them. However, to many people‘s surprise my wife has strong memory on it who can tell  you more stories on the texts while her top diploma is only from junior middle-school!

Chinese schools force students to do too much unnecessary things that is great waste of  time, energy and money for the education cause!

The task of schooling should be letting the pupils have smart head with which they can think in right quick way with enough knowledge. -----------Reciting is the business for those recorders and computers instead of man!"

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-3 09:54:36 |Display all floors
What to learn and how to deal with lessons always count a lot to the success of schooling. It needs to reform the current teaching mood to let more students enjoy books and practice!  __﹉

Teachers usually speak too much in class and students are inactive that is a terrible waste that I hate!  How to arouse kids interest and let them do good business on self_teaching?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-3 14:14:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-3 15:41:10 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2016-10-3 14:14
write to the Chinese education department and see how fast you get a kick in the arse

Thanks for your reminding that is as hot as the sky-facing pepper (朝天椒) but full of good imagination!-------through your special avatar, I see that you would be  laughing when I 'get a kick in the arse'!

I think "any reform means blood but without reforming that would cost half of your life! "

Latter I would like explain the foolish words above from my mouth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-3 16:49:12 |Display all floors
First, let me begin the topic with the Chinese agriculture development in the recent decades:

Before 1979, peasants did labour job in the commune production-team who were quite inactive!  --------Every day, the captain knocked the iron bell hanging in the tree telling villagers 'it is time for work! ---------Then his ‘soldiers’ come out of home and asked what job they ought do. -------In the field they did farming and chatting for about three hours for half a day. Some naughty members were lazy, I saw the captain was lecturing them in anger as if parent was scolding kid at home!

I think the modern students act like those old farmers who are lack of good sense from the master of their business!

In 1980,each family  was given one piece of farmland and farmers became the real boss of their dealing who did work with great efficiency without any leadership of the captain!

------Feeding-duck-mood-teaching (填鸭式教学) let teachers feel tired while students become lazy who would easily lose interest for learning!

Famers invested blood-like money for kinds of farming tools including engines to irrigate crops. --------It was lucky the first agriculture reform was successful since farmers could harvest a lot that is enough to feed themselves and contribute extra grain to the cities for money.

But in the recent ten years, those old production mood has become unfit for the new era since many heavy machines (like combine harvester)have been widely used in the farmland and those old small machines have become rubbish! -------Now people have formed new concept about what is 'agriculture’ !

I remembered that:Before 1993, I had used one knife (with wooden handle)to cut and get in wheat crops for several days every year which hard job let me look like a ‘prisoner’ ! -----------I really cried when I first saw how the huge harvester doing the same job in the magic way!

I think that  our  future kids would learn in a new way whose work efficiency is as high as the harvester if our education reform is carried out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-4 05:52:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.