Author: SEARU

How to make our education more beautiful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-20 17:18:43 |Display all floors
On one hand,Chinese language has long history that is not fully understood by the world;
On the other hand,English is so powerful that has melt too many nations' civilization!
We Chinese should not lie on ancestors' wealth doing nothing with others' advantage on language!

Good languages sound like music that have no boundary!  It would be a great contribution to the huma kind progress if we could produce advanced Chinese dictionaries.   That would be a shame for China if some country invent better Chinese dictionariy first.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 07:15:32 |Display all floors
Many years ago, the movie ‘Te Last Emperor' got the top prize on the international film-festival and soon it became popular in China since the master of the story was their own top leader although it was made by foreigners! --------Many Chinese were surprised at its success since the work should have been done by China! ---------It seemed that some foreigners better understood Chinese history and created such good film for the Globe citizens that was  regretable for us Chinese!

It is also strange to me that too many  TV-dramas on similar topic have been made in China which style copied from the ’foreign-Chinese movie'!--------------Maybe foreigners are really more clever than us who do well in the culture field!

Another example is foreign dictionary which can offer kids interesting note to each word which writing-style is more advanced than Chinese one!

(the copied from my new blog.)
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 12:38:29 |Display all floors
As we know sums of banknotes spent to make TV shows and few of them are worth watching!  What is a real pity for us is that children have wasted too much time on the low quality of the programs!  How about producing more dictionary-like TV series those are as lovely as “The animal world' hosted by the Chinese famous announcer Mr.Zhao-Zhongxiang whose language ability is quite well!

It is said there are about 20000 Chinese characters and 2000000 English words.  The ratio of characters to words is 1:100!  ----------That is equal to say you need at least one hundred English words to explain one Chinese character! -------------Through which you could see English has enough vocabulary to describe something in detail!

Our future dictionary should contain many subjects through which kids can learn a lot about our traditional culture as well as western science. And special dictionary-cause ought to be taught in many funny ways those may include dramas, songs, cellphone-games,films and other modern media forms!  knowledge shows kids what the world is and logical thinking is the sweet fruit growing on the top of the education tree that is how to think in a correct way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 18:31:58 |Display all floors
It seems that we Chinese think from image to image while foreigners think word to word in a musical way whose thinking goes more smoothly than ours!
In other words,they are good at explaining new concept with words while we are strong at image_thinking (表象思维)!

Do you agree with me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-21 21:07:43 |Display all floors
I think half of the Chinese language teaching lessons should be taught through dictionary if it is good enough for the function! --------It is useless to always recite some famous words for high score!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-22 22:31:22 |Display all floors
                                  Interest is a nice ruler for measuring the education level!

What is 'interest'?  ---------inter+rest? ------------'inter' sounds like ‘enter’.  ----------when you enter the door of some subject, you feel  it is as enjoyable as a rest!--------So this is the reason why the word ‘interest‘ is interest!----------Do you think my strange thinking is interesting?

Are all Chinese teachers and studen are interested in the school-life?  I think most of my fellow citizens would say ‘No’ to the question.

One year ago, I wanted to invite that female teacher to the CD Forum. However, to my surprise she shook her head and said: “I have  forgotten half of the knowledge learned in the university since graduation three years ago. Every day I have to spend hours on checking children‘s homework, lecturing on grammar and texts. So I have no time on writing for newspaper! Furthermore I have little interest on language and I studied for diploma and do the job for making money!  ” ----------I was disappointed by her reply and felt a bit sad for the whole education system!

A teacher is not interested in teaching and how he would influence his pupils! -------------I heard another English teacher asked the class to memorize words letter by letter through repeating who said that there was no shortcut for success but reciting is unique way to win high score! ------------- 
I laughed for a while in mind, then cried for so long!

This kind of teaching method is poison for the kids that is far away from its relationsh with the word ‘interest’!  ---------It is similar to that Mr. Tom forced someone to sing a sweet song but the result would be ended with crying!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-23 13:28:07 |Display all floors
Make education interesting and revelent to the child

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.