Author: SEARU

How to make our education more beautiful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-18 21:19:00 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2016-9-18 09:56
I have spent 5 years trying to change drab, cold and empty classrooms and offices into exciting and  ...

Thanks for your wonderful comment that is great support for my writing here.
Certainly our schools would become more beautiful from outlooking since the government would invest more money for construction and equipments. But my focus is not on the surface!

1)English language is always easy for kids although few people could read ancient English articles due to its rapid development with era. But why do Chinese always force children to learn too many old poems those are hard to understand and little practical use!
2)Science  books need to be totally changed into a piece of cake for students!

(it is hard to type on cellphone.  So little as reply.)
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-18 23:29:20 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-9-18 05:18
thanks for your help! you are good friend!
(with cellphone)

I always aim to please and help.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-18 23:30:55 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2016-9-18 09:56
I have spent 5 years trying to change drab, cold and empty classrooms and offices into exciting and  ...

Wow... I am impressed and I agree/hope that China will be a beautiful place when it is finished.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-19 12:03:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-19 14:53:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2016-9-19 14:57
1105852048 Post time: 2016-9-18 23:30
Wow... I am impressed and I agree/hope that China will be a beautiful place when it is finished. : ...

Dictionary and textbooks could be thought as the soul of our education cause! Chinese  students have wasted too much time and energy on unnecessary requirements! Their answers are judged wrongly if it is not word to word as same as the text while the later may be not totally reasonable!   Secondly, pupils are asked to do too many
sums even they have not understood the related basic theory!

We should try to improve the quality of what we teach that is the internal beauty for a girl and it is important for the nation! Or school would be like prison!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-19 20:55:25 |Display all floors
I did admire that vice professor who could explain deep theory in his own simple oral words while I disliked another college teacher who spent all class on solving one or two physics problems!

I did wish that English texts would have close connection with maths, chemistry,physics through which students would feel that the foreign language is practical and useful that is good for interest and leaning efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-20 13:19:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2016-9-20 13:33

An ordinary teacher can give students a good lesson that sounds as pleasant as the burning firework_cracker on the spring festival.The future wonderful dictionaries would benifit countless kids of different age groups for generations that is as meaningful as the long March rocket to our nation!

Maybe textbook is more important!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.