Views: 1499|Replies: 8

China says U.S. must take 'due responsibility' in NK nukes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-13 01:10:46 |Display all floors
The only due responsibility was Truman not letting MacArthur finish the job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 02:19:41 |Display all floors
Ask yourselves this question:
If you Americans don't bully everyone (and I mean everyone) on earth with your big big guns, big guns which you were previlaged enough to have had a headstart on exploiting and threatened everyone with it, why would anyone on earth (starting from us Chynese from way back) would feel a need to acquire these very same guns, even if what it means for us is that we (or Kim un) must tighten our belts to get it?

Beijing is only a stones throw away from Pyongyang and yet we are not afraid of his nukes so why are you so worried? In the stead, Boston, shouldn't you be glad now that he (Kimmy boy) got the nuke making him and his DPRK yet another potential rival or arch enemy (a'la Vietnam of the present) of Chyna, something which you were Aiming at when you sent Bill Richardson to the DPRK to try and work his brains over so that he might be persuaded to join you in your carrel the Chynese in program?

Yes, Biston, do ask yourself, yourselves, that question....

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 02:39:09 |Display all floors
North Korea defied world with nuclear test. Now it seeks aid for flood disaster?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 02:39:55 |Display all floors
Let's see how generous China is.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-13 04:24:48 |Display all floors
They were Diffrent times post WWII I'm glad nuclear weapons were never used again in anger

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 04:28:13 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-13 04:24
They were Diffrent times post WWII I'm glad nuclear weapons were never used again in anger

Most definitely

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-13 04:33:11 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2016-9-13 04:28
Most definitely

My father fought in Korea so did my wife's grandfather, neither of them spoke about their experiences

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.