Author: sunnylin01

Can this be called racist?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-13 09:14:41 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-9-13 09:08
One of my pet hates on China Eastern long haul flights is they serve the second meal over two hour ...

They do do that but I don't mind it means I'm nearly home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 15:01:56 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-13 03:05
I never had a bad experience flying it's all been good polite friendly people I'm in the minority  ...

Well, the service is ok, same as Lan Chile, Aerolineas Argentinas or Aeromexico, no complains but the other airlines i mentioned before are a far better in all aspects.
12 years ago i took a flight from NY to London by Virgin Airlines and i was impressed for the modern planes and the inflight services.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 15:06:39 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-9-13 06:35
As a person who flies 30 to 40 flights a year I think customer service on Chinese domestic airline ...

You think?

Most flights are delayed, never punctual, ok most of times and in the airport counter the staff are not well prepared to calm down the angry passengers.

I think the delays depend of the origin cities and destinations, from big cities to big cities almost no problem, from big cities to small cities, the problem is minimum but from small cities to another small cities problems will come.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-13 15:12:56 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-9-13 15:01
Well, the service is ok, same as Lan Chile, Aerolineas Argentinas or Aeromexico, no complains but ...

I flew back from China on a QANTAS A380 I was very impressed with the aircraft

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 15:16:42 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-13 15:12
I flew back from China on a QANTAS A380 I was very impressed with the aircraft

I never tried that airlines but as i know is the top 1 in the last world ranking, i should try it next time.
Emirates is also good airline. 2 years ago i took a flight from HK to Washington DC with one stop in Dubai, it was amazing flight, a bit longer but i got good wines, easy to sleep well.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 16:45:53 |Display all floors
Ignorance! Racist comment but I better the person writing is totally uneducated!

It's surprising that the Chinese who travel to the UK should be more careful of white racist being abusive to them for coming over how ironic hehe

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-9-13 18:34:48 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-13 09:12
I make a good home brew

I brew a grand pot of coffee

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.