Author: pnp

China's Traffic Violation Penalties Are A Big Joke!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-12 16:58:40 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2016-8-12 16:49
How many ? In a day, week, month, quarter, year ??

Haha, the numbers man is back again, and playing his little numbers game again!  Please refer to my previous reply in which I said, no one comes to forum with numbers, there are just too many to remember!  Regardless one or one hundred, the practice of speaking dialects on tv must end!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-8-12 17:02:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2016-8-12 17:05
pnp Post time: 2016-8-12 16:03
You dont have to teach how to suck an egg, as if I dont know what is law!  And let me inform you th ...

FUN TIME......
Part - I
Do you really understand the term "Go suck an egg" and its origin ?
Search shows that "suck an egg" is only really used with the words "go" and "an".
It is derived from the proverbial saying DON'T TRY TO TEACH YOUR GRANDMA TO SUCK EGGS.

"Sucking eggs was an old English (and possibly elsewhere) tradition going back centuries, and normally done at Easter. An egg would be pierced with small holes at either end, and the contents sucked out. The combined white/yolk (plus some inevitable saliva!) would then be used in cake making and other foods, whereas the intact eggshell could be painted and used for decoration.
I think it was quite tricky to do succesfully - thus it was left to the experienced grandmothers who'd been doing it for years. It would have been considered an insult to try to "teach" her how to do something she was so expert in. The lack of teeth probably helped though!" :lol

Part - II

No, Not in Dubai ( UAE ). That is in KSA. DO you know where is it ? :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-12 17:03:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-12 14:39
You know if you wanna talk direct to the Comrades, they certainly will want to check your backgr ...

I dont want to talk to the Comrades, so yours is an irrelevant question

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-8-12 17:04:03 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-12 16:58
Haha, the numbers man is back again, and playing his little numbers game again!  Please refer to m ...
  1. Regardless one or one hundred, the practice of speaking dialects on tv must end!
Copy code
This thread was about "Traffic violations" being shown on CCTV?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-12 17:07:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-12 17:08:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-12 17:08:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.