Author: pnp

Government Officials Should Speak 'Putonghua' While On Duty   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-10 11:32:19 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-8-9 16:14
What did i copy here?
I meant yoiu comments are silly, very childish. You even are not capable to ...

If you write proper English, I would understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-10 11:41:00 |Display all floors
saying "putonghua" is very important,but We cannot forget our local language

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-10 11:48:59 |Display all floors
mao100102207 Post time: 2016-8-10 11:41
saying "putonghua" is very important,but We cannot forget our local language

Go read my thread again.  Where did I say you cant speak dialects? I only said, dont speak on tv as far as posdible, an govt officials must speak putonghua.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-10 13:02:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-10 11:22
They can still be used in thr coffee shops anf fish markets, nut not on tb

Dear Pee n Pee

Is pity your situation in this forum, the more you write, the more stupid you looks.

A government official to reach people have to communicate as people communicate through local language and in the best way possible to reach his goals.

If a government official has to send a message to the nation, it must be in the national language.
If a government official has to send a message to a people, a minority, a small town, he can do it in the local language  (called dialects).

If the media cover the news and broadcast on national television it is another story and has nothing to do with language problems or the silly patriotism of Putonghua.

Pee n Pee
Try to relax and stay at home safe, I think you are getting crazy. Search for profesional help. Cheer up.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-10 13:16:49 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-10 11:32
If you write proper English, I would understand.

You accuse me that I copy from others.
What i was asking you what did i copy from others?
Don't run away from simple question dear pee
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-10 13:20:42 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-10 11:48
Go read my thread again.  Where did I say you cant speak dialects? I only said, dont speak on tv a ...

Peanut head

One thing is to speak on national tv for the country and
another thing is to talk to a minority in their local language and the event is covered by local and/or national media.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-8-10 13:39:37 |Display all floors
i can speak some Chongqing hua
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.