Author: SherrySongSHSF

Inhuman driver drags dog to its death on road   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-4 08:31:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-3 19:04
Some people should have no pets because they are unfit to raise them well. That is my view not jus ...

"Those that raise Dobertmans or Rottweilers are often social misfits"

Rottweilers are not "toy Poedels", they are working dogs. I had a pair fantastic Rottweilers and they produced 3 sets of 11 puppies each set. When the dogs came to my house as puppies it was at the time when my son was born and two years later my daughter. These dogs protected our home and were very calm and patient with the kids. We never had an incident with the dogs and if I had the garden/ land these days I would surely buy Rottweilers again

Best regards
A social misfit.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-4 09:11:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-4 09:47:33 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-8-4 06:26
You need Christian forgiveness. Don't be so full of hate.

Full of hate for saying your comment is very pathetic?

I copy to you my reply one more time.

What a pathetic reasoning but shouldn't suprise me if it comes from you.

Nobody in his right senses will tie a dog in the back of the car unless trying to commit intentionally a savage act as this man did to this poor dog. There is not other reason.

You as a Chinese never ever have shown any solidarity with your compatriots or even with the pets as in this case. What is worse, you are creating false stories of accidents where you live. What a shame is your comment.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-8-4 10:43:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-4 11:11:25 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-8-4 10:43
No hate for the dog abuser. I dont really care if you hate me but it isnt good for you.

Indignation is not the same as hatred

Your level of understanding as your first comment (post # 13) are poor and pathetic

No one talked with hatred, people commenting here as what they see and  this sad event have created indignation.

Are you still in the crazy driver's side thinking it was an accident?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-4 13:47:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-8-4 13:52:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-4 13:47
You are a tad ahead of yourself. The Koreans are quickly learning that dogs are cuddly animals t ...

Very well said....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.