Author: SherrySongSHSF

Inhuman driver drags dog to its death on road   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-3 21:56:13 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-8-3 17:39
Tie same rope round that asswholes neck and drag him along the road

yes, I agree too. In webchat,friends talked a lot about that sad thing.. so sad to know there are many ppl like that man,,mind problems are not enough to describe him.. once , my neighbor's dog was beaten to death just because the man thought the dog is being too naughty for him as the dog was barking around while he passed by...anyway, I can't read the whole story at all.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-3 22:22:54 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-8-3 21:44
Some people do not have real friends so dogs make a good substitute.

ouch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-3 23:46:48 |Display all floors

What the driver said about it?

Any update?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-3 23:59:30 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-8-3 15:11
People are terrible. What makes people think that this was intentional? My first thought is that the ...

What a pathetic reasoning but shouldn't suprise me if it comes from you.

Nobody in his right senses will tie a dog in the back of the car unless trying to commit intentionally a savage act as this man did to this poor dog. There is not other reason.

You as a Chinese never ever have shown any solidarity with your compatriots or even with the pets as in this case. What is worse, you are creating false stories of accidents where you live. What a shame is your comment.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-4 00:02:30 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-8-3 15:11
It seems like many just want excuses to get angry about things. Calm down everybody.

I guess you are those frecuent Chinese customers of  dog food restaurants.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-4 01:44:02 |Display all floors
I think he would drag his children the same way as he did with the dog !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-8-4 06:26:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.