Author: BigWang

The reason US always belittle China Nuke force in report is to boost allies   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-16 21:34:35 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-16 21:06
I noticed when I put the tone of his posts into war and deaths of people he didn't like it

That's the paper tiger for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-17 00:59:25 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2016-9-16 00:32
Truth hurts, so keep dreaming your dream
BTW: Saul's numbers are close to mine; I say the  ...

Fine, Boston. So be it...
So you whiteys are always a better of a mathematician than our browny profesor Dusty is . Anyway?...

"It's always best to keep people keep on guessing"

I mean the adrenaline, the excitement, the intrigue, it's the thing that makes the top box office hits a top office hit therefore...

"intrigue is well worth it."

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-17 01:02:00 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2016-9-16 04:00
He likes to sniff his own farts too!

Don't we all far'k and love to sniff our own far'k in the same time, Boston ....
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-17 01:16:24 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-9-17 01:02
Don't we all far'k and love to sniff our own far'k in the same time, Boston ....

Only in your neighborhood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-17 02:21:49 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2016-9-16 05:03
In the meantime; the U.S. Navy Tests Fired its ultimate weapon, underwater nuclear missiles.

Wow, Boston! Nuclear missile, Eh???

Like beam me up Scotty, like cloaking, like black holes and dark matters (fields which both the US and the Chynese had theoreticall proven in labs, some in a partnership with one another and others independent of the other), you mean to tell that they are actually and already - at it????

Damn it! HAL 9000, the 8 digit transistor calculator, they looked so deadly only not that long ago (60's) and now, the pentium IV processor is taking us by storm and into the future of Darth Vader??? How time flies, isn't it, Boston? Chi Mak or no Chi Mak, I wonder if the Chynese too might not already but discretely be working on the same achievement. We could be you know. But, like fireworks, we Chynese are likely exploiting [nuclear power] for space travel rather than exploiting it as a weapons systems as how gun power was use to develope the gun...

Yes, I too had read something on the nature of nuclear power (a report on the Nuclear Space Website suggesting that the Chynese are working on the technology and, that was way way back in 2004) and the fear then amongst the West was that the Chynese may beat them to the finish line in that field. But congrats, Boston, you cracked the codes to the technology before we Chynese did, but...

"Did you know, Boston, that documents confiscated from the Japenese soon after Japan's surender is that the Japanese, like it was with Hitler, too, were close to perfecting the nuke just before they were H'roshimaed and Na'gaskiec?"

Therefore, do you suppose that we Chynese, too, might not be fiddling with same (nuclear powered delivery systems) but are keeping quiet about it rather than bragging about it as the west does their technology?

After all, you brag and boast about your X-51 Mach-5 Wave Rider, we answered that call with our Wu-14 which is speculated to have sound barrier rating of Mach 10 so what gives here??!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-17 04:12:35 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2016-9-16 21:34
That's the paper tiger for you.

He'd wee his panties if he met me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-17 10:53:18 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-17 04:12
He'd wee his panties if he met me

for sure

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.