Views: 2513|Replies: 2

Donald Trump Wins the Republican Nomination for US President [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-7-20 07:44:41 |Display all floors
Like him or not, Donald J. Trump was just overwhelmingly nominated as the Republican candidate for US Presidency.

5739225015_56614ec63e_b.jpg

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-22 19:35:54 |Display all floors
Trump has won the Republican nomination, and Clinton will probably win the Democratic nomination.  I can't say I'm fond of or would support either one.  Trump is hotheaded, opinionated and impulsive, a loose cannon of sorts... I believe he would make trouble for China.  He doesn't have real foreign policy experience and wouldn't respect the cultural differences.  Clinton has experience but she's underhanded and deceitful.  The only things I'm most concerned with are their foreign policy stances and views with China...
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-24 23:41:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by beijingyank at 2016-7-24 23:53

President Trump...sounds encouraging...The Chinese love to copy the west so it's been the fad to get rich by learning how to become corrupt.The rich, student, tools of Mao, during the Culural Revolution that beat up their teachers and are now in government oppose Trump. They will crap their pants when Trump assumes the White House.
Trump is business. Trump is deals.
Only the corrupt need to fear Trump.
Trump is a great bird-dog.
You want to find the corrupt in government Mr. Xi?
All you have to do is investigate the rich Chinese in govenment against Trump to hit pay dirt.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.