Author: sunnylin01

Does this help you understand China?   [Copy link] 中文

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-6 17:45:57 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-7-6 15:52
Dear teamcrackers

I just had visited your page, As i knew it, its a waste of time.

I know exactly which one!
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-6 18:27:04 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-6 17:45
I know exactly which one!

I wondering is not Halloween but seems you enjoy to tease those kids with that creepy costumes and masks.
Can i save that picture to show it to my little nephew when he doesn't want to eat his soup?  
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-7 08:31:35 |Display all floors
China is a huge country, and now going better and better, quenering problem on the way.
Leaning...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-7 08:48:13 |Display all floors
The tongue breaks bone, though itself has none. It's just the start to fight the media bias.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-7 11:13:14 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-7-1 14:00
Provided by the Western media ???
The first China's shortcomings i have learnt was from a Chinese m ...

there may be a lot of problems in China. And that needs to be solved. What u r writing above, a man shouting loudly and a woman eating impolitely, is sth related to the culture and tradition. Shouting loudly is a common thing for people in northern part of China, and that doesn't mean what u called "low quality". It's only a custom that is planted in a man's mind for a pretty long time and can't be altered in a short time.  You tease on Chinese misbehaviing in ur country and we do the same thing to  u foreigners in China. For me, at least I won't judge them as "low quality".
Low quality products do exist both at home and abroad. Losing faces? Perhaps u r right. But I think customers are smart enough to distinguish the good product from those bad ones. If u can't, then there is no one to blame to.
All those problems u mention here exist globally, not just in China. Still China has its bright sides that are always ommited by western medias. So the question here remains why the heck do the Western Medias spreading all the bad of China and not mention any good of China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-7 18:21:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2016-7-7 18:22
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-6 17:42
I won't stoop to your level and call you names, but if you wish to call me names... well, that only ...

Don’t worry sweetie/babe/pumpkin/cupcake I didn't call you idiot or stupid or peanut head or fartlady, probably you got offended because i guessed you are Robert's sister.
Anyway your dimples are so adorable and  your pimples too.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-8 11:22:36 |Display all floors
In china we can meet many problems except those ,but we can't chang , only we can doing is becoming nice person

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.