Author: allnightlong

Do you feels sorry for sad men that need find Asia wife?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-2 16:53:43 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2016-7-2 13:02
There are several studies about this and I'm right. Just look down your frightened turtle and then ...

Sorry mixamixa you're not worth the time or energy to argue with.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-2 21:07:59 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-7-2 15:43
Feminity

I have crossed every line of longitude on this planet at least twice and most at least 4 ...

I know I've been absent from CD forum for some time but things don't seem to have changed much in the way of weird comments. I see no connection between "banksters at the apex of the world government" (whatever or whoever they are) and the length of female hair. Although my wife has long hair which I find attractive, some women suit short hair and look equally attractive. Each to their own?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-2 22:27:18 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2016-7-2 10:53

FTW

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-3 11:34:45 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2016-7-2 21:07
I know I've been absent from CD forum for some time but things don't seem to have changed much in  ...

Hair

Cecile Tormay complained of the very things I am talking about in the wake of the bankster sponsored 1918 Hungarian revolution. Then as now the "revolutionaries" promoted short hair on women and long hair on men. The Hungarians were recently forbidden by the ADL from naming a street after Tormay.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-3 11:44:48 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2016-7-2 21:07
I know I've been absent from CD forum for some time but things don't seem to have changed much in  ...

Their Own

People no longer have minds of their own. The power and sophistication of the Zionist propaganda monopolies ensures that everyone is a mindless consumerist zombie.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-3 22:25:27 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2016-6-28 08:56
I learned not to judge couples by the colour of their skin or ethnic origins many years ago.

I learned not to judge people by the colour of their skin or ethnic origins many years ago.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-7-7 02:04:19 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2016-7-2 16:53

Hey Bro, I like your medals

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.