Author: ztoa789

Is there free speech in west?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-27 05:42:05 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-6-27 05:39
Losing the argument so you attach me I see

Losing what? you still didn't say anything about my 1st post.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-27 05:44:54 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-6-27 05:42
Losing what? you still didn't say anything about my 1st post.

You have not put up a counter argument why is that?
Shall we chat about the the pollution in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 05:46:17 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-6-27 05:44
You have not put up a counter argument why is that?
Shall we chat about the the pollution in China ...

what is the title of this thread?

If you disagree my 1st post, say it; if you agree, show me why there is more free speech in west.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-27 06:11:01 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-6-27 05:46
what is the title of this thread?

If you disagree my 1st post, say it; if you agree, show me why  ...

You are getting freedom of speech, I have already told you I have had arguments with police and government officials and I'm not sent to prision on fake charges by a corrupt Chinese judicial system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 06:18:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-6-27 06:11
You are getting freedom of speech, I have already told you I have had arguments with police and go ...

I don't have freedom of speech, because what I said didn't get public attention.

Do you agree my #1 post?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 06:46:01 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-6-26 21:19
why what?

Say something that is disliked by your media and also get public attentions.

Yeah. You missed it. If I were you I would not talk about American media. You seem to have a very shallow understanding of what the American public is able or is not able to do. You got some parts right, but you don't know it personally. You don't know what it's like to be an American.

One main difference between America and China, is that the American public are respected as adults, while the Chinese public are treated like children. Where else have you seen fully grown adults lined up on a stage to be paddled? Where else are you allowed to cut or shave people's heads as punishment? Where else can you make people crawl around the lake for substandard work performance? Real-life situations. Just China. Maybe the term "children" is too kind. Shall I say "slaves" instead? This atmosphere of humiliation and belittlement permeates your entire society.

So this debate about free speech is missing the point entirely. China is lacking more than just free speech. And if I were you, I would stop criticizing America until China is in a much better position than today. When you have people flocking to China like you have people flocking to America, then you may China is doing well. No one cares about the world's first or second largest economy. It's how much that country is loved that matters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 06:50:09 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-6-27 04:56
You have grown up in a fish tank, and don't know the difference between swimming in a fish tank and ...

I would appreciate it if you would stop using China's large population as an excuse for anything. A competent leader can lead, no matter how large the following.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.