Author: ztoa789

Is there free speech in west?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-27 09:59:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 09:59:52 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-6-27 09:38
I have watched with my own eyes.

I know someone whose union demanded ridiculously fat contracts.

You just focus on the negatives. Of course you can find them. I could just as well make a list of all the positives too. What does that prove?

Let me tell you that the Americans didn't become one of the best countries in the world from just sitting there talking about shoulds and shouldn'ts. America seems unfortunately to be changing for the worse, but it's not over until the fat lady sings.

Can China be considered to be one of the best countries in the world? Even with its second world largest economy, perhaps soon to be the first, the answer to that question is sadly, no. What China does have is one the world's longest standing civilization, but we owe this to the ancient Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-27 10:07:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 10:08:49 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-6-27 09:52
Look, I am an ordinary man living in USA.

I worry about this country, I worry about the future of ...

Wow...you sound like you own the USA, and that the USA is as great as it is because of you, and the people who have lived there longer than you, are messing up the country. You moved there to live off the hard work of the people who set up that country, to enjoy the good things that the people there have set up. If you don't like it and you don't trust its stability, you need to move to another country, maybe back to dear old China. Same logic as you give the foreigners in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 10:12:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 10:18:24 |Display all floors
There is free speech everywhere. just lock yourself in your house, scream and shout to your heart content. No one gives a hoot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 10:27:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.