Author: ztoa789

Is there free speech in west?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-27 08:31:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-6-27 08:34
leho Post time: 2016-6-27 08:28
No wonder China is the way it is. You can't even see the difference. You show a great lack of unde ...

Heyhey, each year tens of million Chinese visit "free" world, any of them show interest in your mob rule?

Oh, you don't know.
How do you know so much about American media and how they deceive the American public,

How do I know? because I live in America.  I see USA is hoplessly going south.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-27 08:32:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 08:33:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-27 08:32
The CHinese emperors were greedy slave chasers; now modern China has harvested the population th ...

Can I have my understanding of free speech?

Tell me what is wrong in my first post, or back off.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-27 08:34:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 08:35:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 08:37:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-6-27 08:37
seneca Post time: 2016-6-27 08:34
It is like a joke when a slave from a communist entity complains about the tentacular reach of W ...

Heyhey, you cry a river because you kind can't be slave owner, right?

Do any of the westerners here know the following :

Russian Church was right to condemn Pussy Riot, says Pope

The Pope has backed the Russian Orthodox Church's tough stance against the punk band Pussy Riot who were controversially jailed for two years after staging an anti-Vladimir Putin protest in a Moscow cathedral, it was reported last night.

Notice of the Pontiff's support appeared on the website of Patriarch Kirill – the leader of the Russian Church – following a meeting yesterday at the Vatican between Pope Benedict and the Patriarch's external affairs representative.

"Pope Benedict XVI expressed his solidarity with the position of the Russian Orthodox Church and his surprise with respect to the reaction of some of the media on these events," said the press notice.

If your media even dared to suppress the voice of pope because they don't like it, whose voices do they not dare to suppress?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-27 08:42:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-6-27 08:44

Seneca,

I am sorry to expose you kind as @$$holes, at least to those who don't trust media 100%.

You know what? Donald Trump has a chance because some people don't trust you kind anymore. As economy keeps going south, more and more people will realize what kind of scvmb@gs you kind are.

So you better spend time to do some down-to-earth stuffs, like lowering the crime rate, otherwise, your children and grandchildren will be ashame of you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.