Author: samlam

Will you accompany your kid to the school site of Gao Kao? [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-6-9 18:00:26 |Display all floors
becca216 Post time: 2016-6-9 04:15
BTW, for a large majority of parents, they don't choose to accompany their kids. There were more tha ...

Quite a large number of the students are boarding students, so you didn't see them inside school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-9 18:01:05 |Display all floors
becca216 Post time: 2016-6-9 00:17
I don't have a kid so I never think about this kind of thing. I can tell you my parents choice, NO,  ...

Try to do something yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-9 18:02:54 |Display all floors
mbursian Post time: 2016-6-8 15:07
Samlam wrote:  What about the students in the USA? How do they prepare for SAT or ACT?

Preparation ...

Thank you very much for a detailed introduction to American students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-9 21:32:54 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-6-9 18:01

You know, many high schools are designed to be boarding schools.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-9 21:41:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by becca216 at 2016-6-9 22:11
samlam Post time: 2016-6-9 18:01

Do what ? I don't have a kid why I want a kid due to an argument or debate……weird…… If I have kid why I would put too much pressure on my kid. 7,550,000 fresh graduated last year, only 2015,  which means uni certificate is not more valuable than the one in the past.

There are many irrational parents but you cannot ignore there are more rational parents. Seriously, going to an exam site during the GAOKAO period will let you have a clear understanding of those parents and students.

Theyare worried because those students are their children. A majority of parents are more worried about putting too much pressure on their son or daughter. Seriously, when I got the offer of uni my parents told me how worried they were during that period. However, they never showed it on face because they didn't want me feel stressed.

Ordinary behavior always cannot attract the media. The media always enlarge or exaggerate the behavior of a minority, especially when those people gathering together unconsciously. Moreover, these minority behaviors are supposed to be published  through the media because it can deter or alert others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.