Views: 9593|Replies: 35

Who loves Tropical Winter? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-2 08:47:07 |Display all floors
Who loves a Tropical Winter? I do,
I have found Tropical Winter's to be the best season of the year, it's day two of winter and I'm wearing t-shirt and shorts it's a nice 29c with humidity at 68% great weather.
This season is called the riding season for us people who ride motorcycles. There is no rain to speak of ( our summers are wet our winters are dry), so I shall be doing more riding as we ger deeper into Winter.  
The nights are cooler dropping to the mid teens, last night I had to turn on the fan for air flow to stop sweating.
Time to exercise bye :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-2 09:02:14 |Display all floors
Winter here sucks. It's windy, cold and dismal with the storms blowig through every now and then. Heaps of rain when this happens. Temps are in single digits day and night although lately, we've only had 1 storm and lots of lovely sunny days.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-2 09:48:45 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-6-2 09:02
Winter here sucks. It's windy, cold and dismal with the storms blowig through every now and then. He ...

Winter is better than summer in the Tropics, in summer I go through 4 sets of clothes a day just through sweat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-2 10:02:39 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-6-2 09:48
Winter is better than summer in the Tropics, in summer I go through 4 sets of clothes a day just t ...

Might have to look at moving over that way then. The only time I like winter is when it snows but it doesn't snow where I live.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-4 07:06:04 |Display all floors
The word 'winter' always reminds me cold wind that may blow off your hat (in your avatar)at anytime!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-4 13:58:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-4 15:01:39 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-6-2 09:02
Winter here sucks. It's windy, cold and dismal with the storms blowig through every now and then. He ...

Are you in Vancouver B.C.??

Sure sounds like it. I like experiencing all four seasons. I feel ripped off living in Shenzhen, where there is only Summer, mid-summer, late summer and more summer
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.