Views: 1439|Replies: 4

Father rides 328 kilometers to celebrate daughter's birthday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-26 16:06:38 |Display all floors
1.jpg

A young woman in China’s Zhejiang province recently received a special birthday gift. Her father, in order to keep a promise he made to her, rode 328 kilometers on bicycle to see her, anhuinews.com reported on Wednesday.

The girl, Wang Yixian, will graduate from Zhejiang University of Technology this summer. Her father, Wang Jinlong, once promised her that he would ride his bicycle to visit her before she graduated.

In order to keep his word, Wang Jinlong started his trip on April 13, together with three friends from Ma'anshan, Anhui province. The 328-kilometer journey took him two and a half days to complete. He finally arrived in Hangzhou on April 15, his daughter's birthday. In order to arrive on time, he had to ride about 150 kilometers every day.

Wang Jinlong was diagnosed with a fatty liver when he was young. In order to get healthier, he started to run and cycle. To prepare for the trip to Hangzhou, the 50-something man intensified his exercise regime a month ago.

Moved by what her father did, Wang Yixian gave him a big hug after his arrival. She also shared the story on social media. Wang Yixian said her father really encouraged her with this special birthday gift. He wants her to stubbornly pursue her dreams after graduation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-26 16:50:59 |Display all floors
That's a great story!!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-26 23:09:52 |Display all floors
And they say the Chinese don't do romance!!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-27 05:31:48 |Display all floors
Cute

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-28 09:10:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Dracarys at 2016-5-28 09:10

one should keep its promise ..  he is a good father ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.