Author: samlam

Hong Kong’ s independence? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-5-11 12:48:06 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-5-10 20:35
HK is a part of China. HK people are our compatriots. I love HK because of its prosperity, its ope ...

""When the voice against the government becomes stronger, central government should take it into consideration and
tries to study why they appeal and have different opinions.""

This is one approach. But in the USA they simply make communism illegal. Look up "the communist control act of 1954".

If the Chinese government wants to know why the people of Hong Kong would want to explore a political system of
the west that outlaws oppostion they should do so. Then remind them of what westerners have brought to east
Asia over the past 200 years and ask why anyone should start to trust them now.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-5-11 12:50:23 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-5-10 20:40
Wrong, I think. Return the land to the native's, fine. Where do all the people who live there now, ...

Ask the natives. Maybe they won't want to kill everyone who is not a part of their culture.
Not everyone is like the Europeans.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-11 12:55:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-11 12:50
Ask the natives. Maybe they won't want to kill everyone who is not a part of their culture.
Not ev ...

I am asking you Robbo.

Now, what about where you live? Are you native there? Where will you live? Are going to answer the question or evade? China isn't an appropriate answer in this instance because you're not from there either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-11 13:04:17 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-5-11 10:36
There is not much gap in culture.

The only difference now is that people in Hong Kong have lost t ...

I can see you have done much research about China.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-11 13:34:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-11 13:52:51 |Display all floors
Won't happen

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-5-11 15:03:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-11 13:34
I do not see Shenzhen as an economic success story par excellence. It is a field experiment in pro ...

Those who have no Hukou in Shenzhen are also great contributors for Shenzhen. Though there are lots of them in Shenzhen, it doesn't have any reasons to define Shenzhen's development of economy is not successful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.