Author: samlam

Is it a turning point for Hua Wei to defeat Apple in selling?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-30 09:03:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-28 12:04
Apple stock is down because their sales are down.
An employee committed suicide at their headquarter ...

Do you mean suicide in China? i know how hard work those Chinese employees in Foxcom

Do you have any link to share Apple stock down?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-30 09:10:38 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-4-28 13:53
Many Chinese customers turn to other brands as well.

In China same as in other countries Apple is a brand for the ones can pay it, for the ones who likes good quality and for the ones who wants to show off. sure, the last one applies mostly for Chinese
others ones will buy other alternative brands as Hua Wei
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-30 09:51:17 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2016-4-29 03:33
But still Chinese people should buy more MADA IN CHINA, especially when US is trying to destroy Ch ...

What i have seen is everytime Apple going to release a new iphone, a lot of Chinese queuing day before outside the Apple stores to get the new iphone, Same phenomenon happens in the whole work. Things that never happens and will happen with Hu Wei.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-30 09:53:26 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-4-29 07:45
Hua Wei is becoming popular in the world.

Amog other brands, yes but not as a excellent quality product or good option as Apple and Samsung gives to the world.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-30 13:47:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-29 08:27
You are correct.
Cell phones are so common place people will start price shopping now.
Then there  ...

Please explain why the same phone costs more in China than it does in the UK when they may well have been made in China

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-30 13:50:52 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2016-4-29 13:41
What a dumb question! I have a company phone is that help to understand?...Why would I buy a phone ...

What a dumb answer but who would have expected more from you. If you were Chinese with a company phone you would still not buy a Huawei, try comparing like for like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-30 13:51:59 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-30 13:47
Please explain why the same phone costs more in China than it does in the UK when they may well ha ...

You are putting Robert in trouble again.  

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.