Author: samlam

Is it a turning point for Hua Wei to defeat Apple in selling?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-29 17:51:10 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2016-4-29 11:35
No, it is not important to me. Apple is an American Company that taking advantage of cheap labour  ...

You must mean that Taiwanese companies Foxconn and Pegatron take advantage of cheap labour. They are the companies putting iPhones together.

It is not Apple's or any other company's purpose to help countries they do business. Apple pays taxes in China and that's it. The purpose of Apple is to create great products and sell as many as they can and create maximum shareholder value.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-29 21:09:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-4-29 17:12
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-28 08:04
'People are getting tired of the same old stuff repackaged and marketed as if it were new'..
You seem to have changed your tune. Glad to hear it
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-29 21:14:31 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2016-4-28 13:03
Wuawei could become the next HTC... NEVER BE AN APPLE

None of those Chinese phones support 4G LTE  ...

Hua wei that recently lied that their lenses is powered by Leica .............only a mug will buy that phone after their lie about something so pedestrian.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-29 21:19:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-4-29 17:21
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-28 18:08
The herd mentality is stronger in the west. But even in the west people are learning they won't be ...

THOUSANDS of shoppers from China led a record-breaking Boxing Day sales frenzy yesterday. Up until the arrival of folks from china, there was never a queue at the place. Now they queue all year round..........johnny come lately

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-29 22:14:06 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2016-4-29 05:09
You seem to have changed your tune. Glad to hear it

Not changed. I have never like crapple stuff.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-29 22:15:00 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2016-4-29 05:14
Hua wei that recently lied that their lenses is powered by Leica .............only a mug will buy  ...

Well apply claims they innovate. There's not a bigger lie than that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-30 08:44:33 |Display all floors
It is reported that iPhone 6S and iPhone 6SPlus have been fatigued and weak in selling recently and a big number of ordershas been cut down. At this tough time, iphone 7 hesitates to be released

Where did you read that news?

Can you share the link please?

Thank you
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.