Author: SherrySongSHSF

Child Labor: Should it be banned completely in China?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-26 14:33:30 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-4-26 14:07
His protected we have proven that and voice voted for him

Rumour has it he was warned again yesterday but still gets away with it

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-4-26 15:18:56 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-26 14:33
Rumour has it he was warned again yesterday but still gets away with it

Gets warned, gets a post deleated that as far as it goes, we the unwashed don't get warnings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-26 15:52:57 |Display all floors
Lift the One Child policy, then ban Child Labor.... KINDA LIKE BITING YOUR ETHICS

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-27 07:53:36 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-4-26 15:18
Gets warned, gets a post deleated that as far as it goes, we the unwashed don't get warnings

One two sets of rules, just like China and HK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-27 16:24:21 |Display all floors
Do you know what's worse than child labor? School stress. How many kids or teenagers committed suicide because of pressure from child labor, and how many kids or teenagers committed suicide because they can't handle the pressure from school.

So I think school should be banned. I know that my teenage years were stolen from me because of school where I learned nothing basically. Or maybe school is okay for socializing and for fun learning, but you should ban school tests and examinations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-27 16:35:13 |Display all floors
For the record, I don't support child labor. But the topic has been beaten to death, I don't have anything to add to it. When will society make living easier and happier? Why do we need so much stress in our lives? Life should be much easier, much more simple. When will we stop making money the center of everything? Anyway, I figured it out for my own life, so your best bet is to help yourself. If you want for a savior, you will wait forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-28 00:25:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-26 08:49
Please note that the OP of this thread is CHINESE so it is a Chinese person drawing attention to t ...

Because "everybody does it". (Blames things on the west)
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.