Views: 7808|Replies: 16

Can anyone answer my ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-12 10:30:11 |Display all floors
Why do the police drive around with their red and blue lights on? They are constantly on. How does one no if the police officer is trying to get to an emergency? How do you know if the police are trying to pull you over for unsafe drivng?
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-12 10:52:18 |Display all floors
Come on, that last sentence is silly! If they pulled people over for unsafe driving they would never get anything else done!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 11:15:16 |Display all floors
It's gud 4 ciminals 2 escape from arrestment when they hear the alarm from all corners.      

Do u think they have other choices when they r captured?   

In the desert or on the sea,

What you see is not true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 11:23:32 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-12 10:52
Come on, that last sentence is silly! If they pulled people over for unsafe driving they would never ...

That is why they need designated traffic police, that's only mandate is dangerous driving counter attack.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 11:25:07 |Display all floors
S-Mirage Post time: 2016-4-12 11:15
It's gud 4 ciminals 2 escape from arrestment when they hear the alarm from all corners.      

Do ...

If the police could move freely as the criminals, the criminals have no chance of escape. The police force is bigger than any group of criminals, well mostly any ways

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-12 13:25:08 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2016-4-12 11:23
That is why they need designated traffic police, that's only mandate is dangerous driving counter  ...

They have designated traffic police, on my way to HongQiao Airport a short while ago I watched a traffic cop on a motorcycle pull off the hard shoulder without indicating or looking, he then drove up the road, blue lights flashing oblivious to the taxi breaking several traffic rules about 2 metres to his left.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 13:38:11 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-12 13:25
They have designated traffic police, on my way to HongQiao Airport a short while ago I watched a t ...

It is pathetic, I agree. I guess if the police are braking the rules the citizens will as well. I use to not care or even notice this crap. Now I am a father of two boys and I fear for their safety.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.