Author: SherrySongSHSF

Is it fair to rate professors online?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-17 14:34:23 |Display all floors
    I think  fair to rate professors online is both advantage and disadvantage .
    For one thing, the advantage is that we can boldly comment on the various aspects of a professors.Did he or she do well?What should he or she do later?And we have to say to the professor can be expressed in the public forum. There are words that cannot be said  in front of professor, so we do not have any concerns. we would like to say what will be directly said and when the professor see these comments will be done on their own to reflect on their own.meanwhile let them knew that she or he was a fine professor and let more people learn from him or her.This is a good way of education.
    For another,after all, this is a public forum, a lot of comments will affect the professors.There are a lot of people who are going to be on purpose for some of the little things.The comments they write will have a bad effect on some professors.The forum is open to the public,In this way, the professor's heart will be hurt,and then it will affect the daily work of education.
    I just want to say,There is no perfect thing as there is no perfect person in this world,and everyone does a lot of things can not be satisfied with all the people,What we have done  many people watch with the tail of eye, bear in mind.
      English major
       Group G Seven
      April 17,2016

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-17 14:56:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-17 15:03:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-17 15:11:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-17 17:47:26 |Display all floors

Is it fair to rate professors online?I think it's not very good for a school.
  The students can express their opinions about teachers on the Internet without their name. In some way, it can reflect some of the students' views on teachers,but the comments may not true. Some students just to express their dissatisfaction with the teacher, so the  comments online can not be a good reflection of the teacher's ability.
  But with the development of the technology, the comments online of the teachers will become an inevitable trend.
So we should not  cancel this online reviews.
   May it will have some wrong or bad comments, but I think if a teacher is good enough he or she can not recive any bad comments.

English major
         Group C Ariel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-17 18:41:19 |Display all floors
hdj

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-17 18:45:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by shizhibuyu at 2016-4-18 07:45
Lilian63 Post time: 2016-4-17 13:01
There is a good side and a bad side to everthing.So it goes without sayhing that the public online e ...

I think her idea is very good .I couldn't agree more. D Dreamy. 20150020860.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.