Author: spiderman006

Yulin dog meat festival, Ban it or just leave it alone?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-4-7 09:56:49 |Display all floors
Has anybody tried dog meat?
60rmb it costs roughly
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-7 12:11:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-4-7 09:44
I say stop such travesties as the Yulin dog meat festival and treat all animals better. In China ...

Why don't you bark at Dai Nippon for its senseless whale slaughtering antics luv?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-7 12:47:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-7 12:49:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-7 12:53:41 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-4-7 03:56
Has anybody tried dog meat?
60rmb it costs roughly

I have had dog meat soup many times in Korean restaurants. The first time I wasn't aware it was dog and after that I just ate it without second thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-7 13:14:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-4-5 21:37
I doubt that. It is very common to lose a pet in China - it will have been picked up by a dog snat ...

In the UK the cats are snatched for the fur trade (and possibly meat). I saw a cooking program centred in Asia (it wasn't China) that commented on the theft of water buffalos stolen for meat. I guess that's what happens when you don't supervise or secure your property. I enquired if there was a restaurant in Chengdu that sold cat or dog meat and nobody was aware of one so perhaps the taste is regional.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-7 13:21:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-7 08:19
I have to disagree with you, humans are naturally omnivorous, the diet of most people is not a hea ...
Off track a little, did you see the over bred German Shepherd at Crufts? Is that not also cruelty from so calld dog lovers.

I also saw the pictures of first generation crossbreed puppies and they were far more attractive than the inbred/line bred dogs that we see so commonly today. The judges have a lot to answer for.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.