Author: spiderman006

Yulin dog meat festival, Ban it or just leave it alone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-6 09:06:11 |Display all floors
I am a dog lovers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:09:05 |Display all floors
         I don't agree with the Yulin dog festival.I think the government should ban it,not just leave it alone.
         Dogs are friends with human beings. Between human beings and dogs there is a strong emotional bond. In my eyes dogs are standard for loyal. As saying goes : the child does not dislike the female clown, the dog does not dislike the family poor. Sometimes, dogs understand feelings more than people.
         But now,not only dogs , but also other animals are in danger. Human beings in order to meet their own needs, they treat animals in a cruelty way.This is simply outrageous . I don't umderstand them .Why did they      choose small animal abuse . Animals are same as human beings ,they also in need of life ,dignity.They are belong to the weak part in nature .Why are we so cruel to them.
         I think it's time for the government to take measures to protect the small animals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:10:01 |Display all floors
Yulin's Dog Meat festival has coused many arguments.In some way,though our country has not enacted laws to prohibit dogs,we should have this thought---dog is our good friend.
It is right that someone likes eating the dog meat.And they think eat dog meat is their freedom ,it depends on if they want to eat.Nobody can control what they do.However, if we change the way of thinking, there is no legal prohibition about we eat dog meat, but morally we should not reflect on our own? Without the law there are many things, there are provisions of laws we must help watching old people fall? Obviously, the law has no provisions, but with our conscience is not should help the elderly not blind?! In turn, dogs are friends of human beings, the law does not prohibit eating dog meat, we can be cruel, no moral killing dogs? Look at the dog's appetite, those nosy people will conscience, there is always a group of people, they are moral, conscience, with action, for human friends helping to atone for our souls!

Some people say "the so-called dog lovers under the slogan of hypocrisy that impose their own willing on others, why not to  support the love to children in the mountainous areas", also said "the dog life not than the human life". For this, I just want to say, in fact, you are really hypocritical. Don't say why you not to support the children, how do you know that others do not support, do you want to take someone else's 'false' to make you big?
  The dog life is life, life should be equal, do you think you are a senior animal is really very noble? If you really can't speak of the mixed noble words, but with action. In the progress of human society, everyone should give respect, should not be at the lower and higher distinction, so please treat every life.
  Sometimes people should learn to dogs, learning what is loyal, honest, never abandon! Instead of crocodile tears, hypocritically, pretend to be great and others very selfish very boring!
  Group C------Ariel-----20150020843
                        ----- English major
                         -----  2016/4/6

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:10:45 |Display all floors
The dog is man's best friend.And so many people love dogs,When we are alone, they accompany us.They are loyal, brave and lovely.And they will never betray you.For people who love dogs, dogs are not pets, but family.
Why do some people because the appetite will hurt them?It is so cruel.How could they kill such a lovely life?I can't believe!
Besides,many restaurants can not guarantee that he sells dog meat quality is no problem.Because the dog is mostly from the acquisition of butcher hand.Most of the dogs is a stray dog, who carry a variety of bacteria, and lice, it is very unsanitary.And there is a part of the dog was stolen pet dog, some people in order to catch the dog fed to the dog poison.The dog meat is not safe.
Many people are searching for the missing dog anxiously, If they know their dogs become someone else's food. they will be so sad and angry, that is their family!
Please refrain from eating dog meat!

Group B   
Cecilia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:14:11 |Display all floors
    I don't agree with the Yulin dog festival.I think the government should ban it,not just leave it alone.
         Dogs are friends with human beings. Between human beings and dogs there is a strong emotional bond. In my eyes dogs are standard for loyal. As saying goes : the child does not dislike the female clown, the dog does not dislike the family poor. Sometimes, dogs understand feelings more than people.
         But now,not only dogs , but also other animals are in danger. Human beings in order to meet their own needs, they treat animals in a cruelty way.This is simply outrageous . I don't umderstand them .Why did they      choose small animal abuse . Animals are same as human beings ,they also in need of life ,dignity.They are belong to the weak part in nature .Why are we so cruel to them.
         I think it's time for the government to take measures to protect the small animals.
      By group D, Angela
       15English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:17:52 |Display all floors
      By group D, Angela
       15English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:22:26 |Display all floors
LYAriel Post time: 2016-4-6 09:06
I am a dog lovers.

我笑了

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.