Views: 1909|Replies: 0

Will you accompany your partner to do something you dislike? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-5 15:45:15 |Display all floors
Krean sereies.jpg

I mean, you don't like it but your partner like it very much and will you disappoint her/him directly or just please her/him to bear it?
Like the South Korean TV series,  to be honest, I am totally not intersted in that, but my wife loves it or gets fascinated  about it. Everytime she gets a chance, she will let me know the progress of the ongoing korean dramas. I have to predend it's interesting actually I don't know what she was talking about,

but nowadays, she talked a lot about that Series, called "The descedents of the sun"  and my female colleagues also talk about it all the time. I am eager to call them to shut up, but I guess it's not a wise way to shout it out directly towards the famale fans. what will you do to solve this issue?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.