Author: spiderman006

Death penalty, indispensable or not?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-5 09:19:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by leho at 2016-4-5 09:22
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-4-5 07:45
Please jump out of gold fish tank you have grown up, go find a poor area, like slums in South Ameri ...

Hello? I said you need enough, and that means all the basics of food, shelter, and clothing (edit: to me that includes water and electricity). No one is advocating extreme poverty.

Formal schooling is not important, and the internet is not important. I wouldn't care if my own kids didn't have access to them. However, I would stay away from a society that has no heart and would never raise a kid in such a society, no matter how well it looked from the outside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-5 09:20:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-4-5 09:21
leho Post time: 2016-4-5 09:17
By the way, the numbers you gave are pure exaggeration and just plainly false. You want to make it l ...

I said 40,000 MORE mainlanders would have die.

Oh, I see. 20,000 more, including 3,000 children each year are killed because of your believe.

That is only
200,000 more in 10 years.

Feel better?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-5 09:22:35 |Display all floors
leho Post time: 2016-4-5 09:19
Hello? I said you need enough, and that means all the basics of food, shelter, and clothing. No on ...

Yes, they can survive, in slums

To my knowledge, most of those criminals want more, lot more. Isn't it common sense?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-5 09:24:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by leho at 2016-4-5 09:25
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-4-5 09:20
I said 40,000 MORE mainlanders would have die.

Oh, I see. 20,000 more, including 3,000 children ea ...

These numbers are still false and they can't be proven because they have not occurred.

And I don't know if you're trying to be witty or a smart-alec but to me it just comes across as idiocy.

Don't expect any more replies from me. I just felt someone needed to speak up and I am done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-5 09:26:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-4-5 09:27
leho Post time: 2016-4-5 09:12
Your arrogance is unbelievable. Just wow.

So if the death penalty deters "criminals" as you peop ...

If death penalty doesn't deter criminals, what penalty could have deter crimes? NONE. So you are saying that your judicial system did nothing in stopping crimes, and should be thrown out of windows.

Now, what is the most common reason for crimes outside mideast ? my guess is money, and I guess that one of the reasons is that there are much fewer poor people in Europe.

You know logic?  there are multiple reasons, you can NOT just pick one of them to explain because the explanation is what you want to believe, especially you can NOT pick a reason that logically doesn't make sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-5 09:30:40 |Display all floors
BTW, don't claim USA has death penalty, it is simply not effective, and no criminals are afraid of it.

It is like saying USA has 10 parties challenging for the position in White house

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-5 09:32:36 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-4-5 09:26
If death penalty doesn't deter criminals, what penalty could have deter crimes? NONE. So you are sa ...

My LAST reply to you.

The death penalty doesn't deter "criminals," so the life sentence is enough. Get it? I'm not advocating a lawless society. Stop jumping to conclusion. I know you like to sound as if you are smart but you simply fall short. A head without a heart means nothing.

Since it makes no difference, why must you take a life that was never meant for anyone else to take? Two wrongs don't make a right. You kill one, there will be more after that. When will it end? Never. But hey, like I said, do what you want. I just wish you would keep your hatred to yourself rather than spread it around to fellow people around the internet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.