Views: 2982|Replies: 18

This is not good management [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-3-28 14:08:42 |Display all floors
The management of this forum is so inept they are too frighten to make a decision, the only decisions they make I'd to protect their favourt members.
When a complaint is made against us lesser mortals are defending ourselves from the abuse from their favourites we get banned for two weeks, when we complain about the abuse they give other member nothing happends to them.
For this forum to advance all need to be treated as equal not some more equal than others.
The full-time managers need to earn their wage and understand the forum is international not Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 16:34:02 |Display all floors
I made one comment on a certain topic an voice sent me a message saying if I made a second I would get a perma-ban.  Roberta has made about 25 on the same subject,  i report every one along with a copy of voices threat to me.  Nothing is ever done about it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 16:37:12 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2016-3-28 16:34
I made one comment on a certain topic an voice sent me a message saying if I made a second I would g ...

Some member are more equal than others

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-3-28 16:41:24 |Display all floors
Well I hear you, but someone did get Roberts thread removed today....
it was in very poor taste, so congrads to whoever managed to do that, and thanks to voice for listening...
Banter should be encouraged, but not the nasty comments dusty has received
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 17:39:35 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-3-28 16:41
Well I hear you, but someone did get Roberts thread removed today....
it was in very poor taste, so  ...

The abuse mixamixa put on this forum towards me he only got a 1day ban so according to the mods calling a person a child rapest and child beater is acceptable so guess what I called the mods using what they deem acceptable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 21:10:31 |Display all floors
IF YOU AINT HAPPY..  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO JOIN ANOTHER FORM... YOU REALLY WILL NOT BE MISSED HERE BY MANY IF ANY... YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS WRITTEN DO NOT READ IT .... NO BOBY IS MAKING YOU PARTICAPATE ... YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT AND FREEDOM TO MOVE ALONG...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 21:15:12 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-3-28 03:39
The abuse mixamixa put on this forum towards me he only got a 1day ban so according to the mods ca ...

I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT POSTER HAS NOT ACTUALLY CALLED YOU THOSE THINGS..   I BELIEVE HE HAS ASK YOU IF YOU CONDON THOSE ACTIVITIES.. NOT IF YOU WERE PARTICAPATING IN THEM... YOU SURE DO GET TOUCHY ON THIS ...  DO YOU HAVE ANY THING YOU WISH TO SHARE WITH THE GROUP..?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.