Views: 3347|Replies: 16

Inside Donald Trump’s Insanely Luxurious Apartment   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-3-7 18:34:34 |Display all floors
Take a look inside Donald Trump’s luxurious apartment located on the top of the Trump Tower in Manhattan, New York.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-3-7 21:04:03 |Display all floors

Dark and drab, it looks like the style of decor and furniture in the Ritz hotel in London

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-3-7 21:31:21 |Display all floors
Imitation class for a full blown narcissist.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-7 23:06:55 |Display all floors
Trupm

What a screwball.

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Earlier in 2003 on The Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump was also bragging about his daughter’s hot body: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Societal taboos aside, Trump’s “favorite book” The Bible isn’t exactly on board with incest.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-7 23:08:57 |Display all floors
Daily Show' Didn't Forget: Donald Trump Wants To Date His Daughter

"The Daily Show" never forgets: Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump wants to bang his daughter.

""Donald Trump is absolutely right. It would be awful to disqualify a candidate because of a possible scandal hanging over their head. For instance, lots of people are saying Donald Trump wants to bang his daughter. And I hope it's not true, but I've even seen people saying it on television. And on the Comedy Central app," Trevor Noah said on Thursday's episode alongside a photo of his previous coverage of Trump's comments.

"I mean, if you Google 'Donald Trump Wants To Bang His Daughter,' you can watch these videos yourself," he said.

Noah even proposed a hashtag to talk about Trump's "possible scandal."

"It would be a shame if people watched that and started tweeting the hashtag #DonaldTrumpWantsToBangHisDaughter," Noah continued.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-8 10:47:27 |Display all floors
Money can buy many things but it can't buy class.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-8 17:33:15 |Display all floors
  Too bad so many Chinese fuhaos share the same vulgar taste.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.