- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 16 Hour
- Reading permission
This post was edited by sunshineman at 2016-8-11 05:49|
Is Uncle Sam shrinking?
Some think seriously so, that the near-death shrinking may be just right around the corner!
Because the nation is in desperate situation;
- the evergrowing mountain of debt,
- the mighty defecit,
- the costly wars,
- the tax burden,
- the widening gap between the richest 10% and the rest,
- that disharmony between the rich & the poor,
- that the American people are desperate more than ever,
and as a result they are electing 'unusual and unconventional' presidential candidate such as Donald Trump for the fist time in living history.
The country is in a very serious 'debt situation' that there is virtually no way out of it;
- the debt that was just a few Trillion Dollars just a decade ago has balloned to nearly 20 Trillion Dollars now,
and projected to sky high well into 40 Trillion Dollars in twenty years from now!
- that's created a tipping point, a stalling point or a river of no return - whatever you call it.
This is nothing more than 'History Repeating Itself ', all over again!
- before the collapse of mighty Roman Empire, they were so desperate to elect unconventional leaders to fix the situation, but at no avail;
- Hitler was elected for the same reason when Germany was cornered into desperate situation by colonial powers;
- even unconventional leader Gorbachev was put in place before the collapse of USSR.
But all these prove one thing, that the physician can not heal the patient, it's too little too late,
especially for ever shrinking Uncle Sam!!
The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!