Views: 2047|Replies: 8

Is Chinese TV rubbish? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-29 10:15:47 |Display all floors
image.jpeg

I've been in China for a day and I have forgotten how unusual the TV programs are here, I wonder if it cultural bias or Chinese television really that bad?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2016-1-29 22:25:11 |Display all floors
pcworld(dot)com/article/194755/article.html
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-29 22:37:41 |Display all floors
when I'm in the house myself in china the tv is always turned off...
back in the uk now so can watch all the soaps again for a week
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2016-2-6 10:40:49 |Display all floors
you hv the point!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-2-6 10:47:03 |Display all floors
jasmin_jasmin Post time: 2016-2-6 10:40
you hv the point!

There is probably 1% of value the other 99% is very shallow

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2016-2-6 23:25:24 |Display all floors
There are some interesting programs as sightseeing trips programs, cultural and historic places or foreign documentals hehe.
What freak me out years ago was watching a tv dating program where the guy was supposed to make the questions to the prospective girl friemds but no girls, who were answering and making the quesitons were the mothers of the girls. Unbelievable
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-2-6 23:31:03 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-2-6 23:25
There are some interesting programs as sightseeing trips programs, cultural and historic places or f ...

It's not quality TV,  Chinese TV could be so much more I believe the sane of Australian TV

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.