Author: futsanglung

Are glass bridges a good idea?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-1-28 23:18:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-1-28 23:07
China bashers swing wildly and rarely think. That's why they end up on forums doing nothing but tr ...

Bashers?
Enemies?

Again you are coming from another pig's fight in your farm?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-28 23:20:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-1-28 23:09
What do you want to be when you finally graduate from high school?
Or do you think that will ever  ...

Definetely not a pig farmer as you.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 03:20:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-1-28 23:09
What do you want to be when you finally graduate from high school?
Or do you think that will ever  ...

"There you have it ladies and gentlement, a classic move in the wonderful circus tradition of "ad hominem". And us folks just thought he was a star in the "Whataboutery" stakes ! Now Bobbieboy has shown us to how to not worry about the issues, just attack the speakers. The old "shoot the messenger" ruse!  Lots of clowning around and lots of belly laughs for you good CD folks out there. How about a round of applause folks for Little Bobbie !?! [ Thunderous clapping ] Come up here son and collect your prize. Can you manage those steps ? Now, can you read what it says son ? No, ok, I'll spell it out for you: "Try to stick to the relevant topic and not spout propaganda excuses that are so much drivel". You shouldn't move your lips like that Bobbie when you're trying to read. I know there are some mighty big words on that there CD award, sonny, but you take it home to your ma and pa and they'll give you some schooling about reading and good manners as well. Start with your ABC's like a good kid. Well then Bobbie you can toddle off now.
Mind those steps again, see you don't fall over on those big, floppy clown shoes you're wearing.Ok, folks, the next act is a troupe of trained oriental monkeys, how about a big hand for Little Bobbie and the chimps !?!" [ Bobbie's exit brings the house down with more thunderous applause ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 03:23:23 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-1-28 23:18
Bashers?
Enemies?

As always, for Robert, it's a case of casting pearls before swine and he so much enjoys rolling in the mud when he's not trying to fling it at others. A clever little piggy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 03:36:58 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2016-1-28 19:39
Newtown Newtown  Tianjin will be relocating two chemical plants and they will be spending b ...

That's great news about Tianjin, I feel over the moon about all the "relocations" going on there. Will it be anything like what happened when they relocated so many thousands of Chinese people during the Five Gorges project ? Now that the government is "spending billions of yuans" on TJ, do you think that will make Mother Nature happy and easily heal the terrible scars inflicted on the TJ landscape ?

What do you reckon will happen the soonest: TJ chemical plants will be restored or that huge mountain of mud that collapsed in southern Shenzhen will be cleaned up and all of the bodies unearthed ? Are the architects and authorities going to build some gleaming new glass bridges at both sites in TJ and Shenzhen to remind Chinese people how many of their comrades died there but also how all of these man-made disasters are sure signs of the nation's future ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 05:45:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rkn at 2016-1-29 05:53
Newtown Post time: 2016-1-29 03:36
That's great news about Tianjin, I feel over the moon about all the "relocations" going on there.  ...

I am happy to know that you are pleased with Tianjin's relocation. If we are guilty of making nature unhappy through the activities of man, then what about the natural disasters? They tend to be more devastating.

Families of the victims affected by the Shenzhen landslide were compensated. Workers affected were also relocated to much safer places. That should tell you something about the country you often criticize.

As for man-made disasters, well, a lot of countries have their own stories to tell. It is not something peculiar to China alone. China is also putting in much effort to address pollution and improve environmental conditions. I hope you know that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 06:50:13 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-1-28 23:20
Definetely not a pig farmer as you.

But one who can "definitely" improve upon your own pig ignorant spelling ability.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.