Author: allnightlong

I just seed Dusty is barred   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 19:12:10 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-12-15 15:17
nooooo...The blogs are my favourite part. It would be awful in they were swamped with the trolls f ...

It is odd how a fairly new member claims to know this when the mods do not and is this not the same member that sent PM's claiming to be writing a book on men being nasty to women while usin a different avatar?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 20:05:55 |Display all floors
I'd certainly like to see fewer posts from hacks that are mostly pictures from the internet without any comment or context.
If we were interested in any of these topic that were posted, we could look them up ourselves.

This should channel more funding of proper moderators on this site, not just the ones who selectively allow the **** that is visible most days.

From friends around China who use online forums, there is agreement that the CD forum is one of the worst due to all the reasons I have listed previously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 20:13:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-12-15 16:15
futsanglung Post time: 2015-12-15 15:07
Who are you pretending to be today?

Singling him out? There are 5 people in this thing Must be tiring

How can I idle a few hours in Shanghai considering I've seen it all? Is there a hotel attached to Pudong Airport? I can't be bothered to schlep about prior to flight. Our beer will have to wait.

I like Temples however I refuse to give them £5 for Jing An T. Any oldish temple near the airport?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 20:44:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 20:45:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 20:53:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 21:13:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.