Author: allnightlong

I just seed Dusty is barred   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-15 15:18:53 |Display all floors
As much as I dislike the trolls on BBS, I still have made a lot of friends here and come across some great threads. (derailed also, but still I can ignore that).

If they are understaffed, I am sure some of us would be more than happy to help out!
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 15:35:54 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-12-15 15:18
As much as I dislike the trolls on BBS, I still have made a lot of friends here and come across some ...

There are only a few posters who account for most of the trolls here. It's quite easy to tell their ghosts from the "signature" in their posts.

One way to solve the problem of trolls and their ghosts is to require real-name registrations. That way, only one account is allowed per person, verifiable by their passports and/or drivers licenses. Other than that, the best bet for readers of CD Forum is to ignore their posts and hope they go away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 17:49:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-12-15 18:32:55 |Display all floors
saywhat Post time: 2015-12-15 11:57
then there would not have anybody posting here...... people regularly call others..  idiots... jer ...

Crosses the line when you make it personal. For ages some posters always bring up spelling mistakes followed by insults. Most of the time, they don't read his posts,...just focus on spelling mistakes. Calling someone an idiot for his views on wars, or cultures is not the same..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 19:07:10 |Display all floors
Shawnie_Shaw Post time: 2015-12-15 12:16
From my understanding, China Daily are in talks of removing the forums and putting their efforts int ...

Who are you pretending to be today?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 19:09:02 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-12-15 11:12
You keep supporting people beating up young kids.

Class act.

Again you make things up to make yourself look self righteous.

Please show the bit where Dusty says he beats up kids, whoops, you can not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 19:09:55 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-12-15 11:53
What Dusty wrote here IS offensive and that's why he is banned.

Who told you that is why he is banned? Maybe you are making thins up again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.