Author: allnightlong

I just seed Dusty is barred   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-16 07:45:36 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-12-15 22:23
Help the poor boy! thread. You have already read it and showed your support to his barbaric habits ...

And why should I be locked up? You have a stange complex that effects your ability to reason.

I ask again ( so please try to answer this time) how do you know this is why Dusty was banned?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 08:03:33 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2015-12-16 05:15
He seem to be absessed about him

I noticed max seems to have an irrational obsessive thoughts about dusty to. What I mean is each post about dusty is more excessive evil.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 08:13:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-16 08:43:59 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2015-12-15 20:13
Singling him out? There are 5 people in this thing  Must be tiring

How can I idle a few hours  ...

I guess you mean Pudong Airport and there is bu**er all worth seeinh there, the best Temple in Shanghai is probably the Jade Buddha Temple on AnYuan Lu( 30 RMB last time I went but not sure now)  but far from the airport, the oldest one is Chang Huang Miao near to Yu Yuan, but it is small and uninspiring.

Quickest way into Shanghai is the Maglev but that only takes you to Longyang Road, still far from the centre but at a decent metro station, that takes 10 minutes and is 40RMB one way with an air ticket.

There are many hotelsaround the airport but I have not tried any of them as home is less than one hour  from there.

If you have a few hours to kill ( not too long ) the Business Lounge at the airport can be used for a fee, free WiFi, free food and drink and reasonably comfy seats, maybe easier than a hotel but not sure of the pricing as I do not have to pay.

I will be in the airport myself on the evening of the 21st Dec

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 10:01:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 10:12:14 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2015-12-16 10:01
You can take your grammar checker and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Geez, how dull a life  ...

It's a mental disease some people have.

I thunk I will just start leavin a few in there for him...or a can jus' go intae a pure broad scots speak, the poor boy might ha'e a he'rt attack. He's no gonnae know whit tae dae.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-12-16 10:17:06 |Display all floors
Shawnie_Shaw Post time: 2015-12-15 12:16
From my understanding, China Daily are in talks of removing the forums and putting their efforts int ...

Did you find your Asian professional bf?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.